Competition T& C’s
From time to time ellaslist runs competitions on the website and social media.
By entering any competitions you agree to adhere to our terms and conditions as outlined below and on each specific competition page.
Competitions promoted and ran on our facebook page adhere to the terms and conditions outlined below and are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
1. Entry into any ellaslist giveaway competitions are open to all residents aged 18 years or over living in Australia unless otherwise stated. The Promoter is ‘ellaslist’. Information on how to enter along with the prize draw date and time forms part of the terms of entry and is detailed on each giveaway competition separate and in addition to these general terms and conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of both these terms and conditions and any conditions as stated on the individual competition post.
2. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
3. Competition Periods – Please refer to the individual Competition Period and draw date and time stated clearly on each giveaway.
4. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must comply with all rules stated on each giveaway and complete any required tie breaker question.
5. Incomplete entries or those with defamatory, pre-used, copyrighted or offensive in content will be ineligible. It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period.
6. Prizes will be held in the winner's name for 3 months. Time-based prizes – i.e. tickets to an event on a certain date may be ineligible should the winner not contact us in enough time to receive the prize. Eligible unclaimed prizes will be redrawn at the discretion of the ellaslist team 3 days prior to the event.
7. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may disqualify that entrant without notice.
8. The Prize – please refer to the giveaway for full details of the prize to be won. The Prize values are the recommended retail values and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between publishing date and date the Prize is claimed. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
9. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.ellaslist is not responsible for any items that are lost in transit or post. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the entities supplying the Prize.
JUDGING AND AWARD OF PRIZE
10. Games of skill competitions will be judged on the basis of creativity at the ellaslist head office in Sydney, NSW, Australia within 48 hours of the competition closing. Chance plays no part in the selection of the Prize winner for game of skill competitions. The Prize winner will be notified via web message or email or telephone within 48 hours of the prize winner being selected.
11. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize by the stipulated date, then the Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize. The Prize must be claimed by the winner within 3 months of the draw. For ticket prizes with a specific event date – the prize must be claimed 3 days prior to the event or the prize will be ineligible for collection, no substitute prizes will be offered.
12. All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as the Prize winner/s or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winner from winning the Prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prizes to cancel or vary the Competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prizes including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion):(a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or(b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its control.
15. In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prizes it shall not:(a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and (b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
16. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any delays to entry caused by technical disruptions or malfunctions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for outdated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize that are damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of prize/s to, and/or to disqualify any individual who, as determined in the sole discretion of the Promoter, has breached these terms and conditions or who has otherwise engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardise the fair conduct of the Competition.
19. Entrants are advised that their personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and their names as the winner may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
20. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.
ellaslist.com.au is an Australian based business and is owned by Pops Digital Media Pty Ltd. Our ABN is 74 613 047 340