Make Your Own Slime That Changes Colour!
By: Phoebe Ackland, ellaslist
Kids will love getting slimy in the kitchen with this easy peasy DIY slime recipe with a twist.....it changes colour!
Source: Quirky Momma Facebook
Here's What You'll Need
- 6 ounces of white glue
- 1/4 cup of water
- Liquid watercolour of your choice
- Thermochromic powder (available from Core Electronics for $22 per bag or Creative Child for $7.95)
- 1/4 cup liquid starch
- Blow dryer (to heat)
- Ice cubes (to cool)
Here's What To Do
Take your slime out of the bowl and play with it!
- Mix the glue, water, liquid colours, thermochromic powder, and starch in a bowl. Stir until even.
- Heat the slime with a blow drier to bring to room temperature or until the colour has changed.
- Rub ice cubes over the blob of slime to change it back to its original colour.
Thanks to Quirky Momma for the awesome recipe.