Bush School At Centennial Park
Want to see what Bush School is about? Visit Centennial Parklands and check out their unique ten week nature play program for kids aged 2.5 - 5 years.
Get your children back to nature and experience all of its benefits! Centennial Parklands' bush school is led by an expert team of education rangers. The program will inspire love for the natural world through games, bushcraft activities, stories and more. Parents will also have the opportunity to receive training and advice on how to nurture and mentor their own nature child.
Bush School is an outdoor program and will take place in all-weather except for high winds and electrical storms. Participants (adults and children) are expected to dress for the outdoors, including bringing wet weather gear, a hat, sturdy enclosed shoes and waterproof footwear when required.
Special notes: Children must be accompanied by an adult. There will also be a dedicated snack break during each session, so please bring food for your child.
Bush School is sold as a term-long ticket. Make sure you book in advance to secure your spot!
Term 2 Programs
Parents can use the NSW Gov Dine and Discover $25 Voucher towards paying for Bush School.
- Mondays from 19 April - 21 June
- Tuesdays from 20 April - 22 June
- Thursdays from 22 April - 24 June
- Fridays from 23 April - 25 June
To maintain social distancing practices and maximum group sizes:
- Only 1 adult or carer can attend with the ticket holder.
- Online bookings are highly recommended. Walk ups will not be accommodated on the day if group capacities have already been met.
- They refund your tickets if you or your child show any symptoms related to COVID-19.
Where: Near the café at Fearnley Grounds off Grand Drive, Centennial Park.
When: 9:30am - 11:30am
Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday in the school term.
Cost: $288 - $320
Age: 2.5 – 5 years
For more information, please visit Centennial Parkland's website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
- Mon Apr 19 - Fri Jun 25 2021
- From: $288.00