Little Learners Studio Sensory Motor Classes
Little Learners Studio in Randwick runs classes by experienced paediatric occupational therapists for little ones to learn about their body.
The classes give children a rich sensory environment in which they can explore, play and learn the foundation skills for a life of successful learning.
Their aim is for all children to have the opportunity to develop these skills with their caregiver by their side.
Learning in a group environment gives your child skills and so much more:
- An understanding of their body
- A bond with their caregiver as they engage in activities together
- Following a class routine
- Learning from their peers
- Witnessing their own development each week
- Finding their role within the group
- Resilience in the face of challenges
Sensory classes (6mths-6yrs): Music, movement, singing and equipment is used to motivate children to learn about their bodies and the world around them. Each activity targets an area of development including muscle tone, crossing midline, emotional regulation, fine motor skills, finger isolation, social skills, coordination, letter and colour awareness and so much more!
Drop-ins welcome. FREE trial class.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
- Mums & Bubs